Remind learning in english
Good news: we're almost available in English!
Chances are that you heard of us via our trainer Ricardo’s TEDx-talk ‘How to Triple Your Memory using This Trick!‘ on YouTube (watch it below). Due to the many questions we received regarding this video, we decided to translate our book (and online content) in English!
Material in English
We are currently working really hard on translating our content in English. We will start by translating our module on memory. When we finish the module (and you guys like it), we will move on to the next module.
Our modules are:
- Memory: how can you memorize effectively based on neuroscience? (currently in process of translation)
- Mindset: how do attitudes affect our development?
- Planning: how to create clarity in the things you have to do?
- Focus: how to achieve optimal focus?
- Smart reading: how to effectively understand, read and memorize a text?
- Willpower: how to influence your behavior to do what you want to do?
- Creativity: how can you become more creative?
- Motivation: what do you like, what are you good at, and what do you think is important?
- Cooperation: how can others benefit from your strengths and vice versa?
We need your help!
We want to help people throughout the whole world with their learning capacity and personal development journey. Therefore, we hope that we can make it possible to translate ALL our content in English. We will start with our module memory, but we want to let you decide on which module should be next.
Want to help us by deciding which module we should translate next?
Of course we will keep you posted. We expect to launch our first translation by the end of February 2019.
André, CEO of Remind Learning